Join the OPC Foundation for OPC Day Europe 2015 on May 19-20, 2015 hosted by Microsoft Paris, France. This OPC Day conference will be held at the Microsoft Conference Center, Le Campus in Paris. Click the Location tab above for more information. The conference will feature OPC Unified Architecture experts and users from a number of industries. Catering will be included during the conference sessions.
For those who are new to OPC Unified Architecture (UA), there will be a Pre-Conference on Tuesday morning which will cover the basics of the technology, a look at security and how to get started with OPC UA. The Main Conference will begin with Registration and Welcome remarks on Tuesday afternoon followed by a networking reception with the speakers and the exhibitors on Tuesday evening. The Conference finishes on Wednesday afternoon. This event is open to both OPC Foundation members and non-members.
Benefits of attending:
This conference will focus on the rich feature set of OPC UA and the unique ways that End Users are putting these features to use in their applications. By attending this conference you will:
- Hear how Microsoft is positioning Azure with OPC UA extensions
- Learn how OPC UA fits into the Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
- Hear why end-users are requiring vendors to build OPC UA into their products,
- Learn how active collaborations with other industry organizations are working to revolutionize the transformation of data, providing an infrastructure for the modeling of information
- Network with industry experts and peers
Location: Microsoft | Le Campus
39 quai du President Roosevelt