Presenting the Sixteenth Annual ARC World Industry Forum
Transforming Industry through New Processes and Technologies
February 6-9, 2012 - Orlando, Florida
ARC Advisory Group, the leading global research and advisory firm for manufacturing, industry, and infrastructure, announces that ARC’s Sixteenth Annual World Industry Forum (February 6-9, 2012) at the beautiful Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld hotel in Florida is just one month away.
This annual forum, an industry-leading networking and learning event, attracts executive attendees from both the automation supplier and end user communities. Forum programs cover a wide range of timely manufacturing and industrial automation and IT-related issues, including:
- Analytics for Industry
- Asset Information and Lifecycle Management
- Asset Performance Management
- Cloud Computing
- Collaboration and Social Media Solutions
- Innovations in Virtual Production
- Operational Excellence for Power Generation
- Security Solutions for Plants and Infrastructure
- Supply Chain Integrity and Brand Protection
- Sustainable Operational Excellence Solutions
- Enterprise Mobility
The automation technologies represented and discussed include sensors, PLCs, and DCS control systems. Software technologies include HMI/SCADA, historian, simulation, MES, ERP, and asset management. The ARC forum addresses both process and discrete marketplaces.
For further information on this forum please click 'ARC World Industry Forum'