Join industry professionals May 14 – 15, 2013 at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, and learn how automation can drive production efficiency.
Discover the latest tools, technologies and strategies for manufacturing and production efficiency at The Automation Conference - the only education and networking event exclusively for automation professionals across all industries - processing, manufacturing and packaging.
Learn from over 20 conference sessions, including:
- The Convergence of Factory Automation and Enterprise IT
- Asset Management in Continuous Process
- How Embedded Technologies are Changing Automation
- Automating the Optimization of Machinery Speed Relationships
- Selecting a System Integrator
- Energy Efficiency and Manufacturers: An Unrealized Opportunity
Invensys and Microsoft, as Silver event sponsors, are pleased to have customer representation within the conference, as well as a booth within the event itself.