The Emerson Global Users Exchange will be held from 8th to 12th October at the Hilton Anaheim and Anaheim Convention Center in sunny Anaheim, California.
The Emerson Global Users Exchange Conference was developed to provide end users with a valuable exchange of information among process manufacturers, end-users and Emerson experts. The unique opportunity offers peers the ability to network, view and offer input about developing Emerson technologies and to take away new knowledge, ideas and techniques to help maximize assets and increase profitability.
The Conference includes:
- Workshop and Short Course Presentations
- Hands on Educational Services Courses
- Industry Forums
- Technology Forums
- Meet the Experts Sessions
- Product Roadmaps
- Special Interest Group Meetings
- Social and Networking Event
- Fully functioning Demo's
The Emerson Global Users Exchange is more than an industry-leading technical conference, it is a community of manufacturing leaders committed to extracting the most from their automation investment…and sharing their learning with each other.
Who should attend?
- Control Systems Manager, Engineer, Specialist
- Instrumentation Supervisor, Engineer, Technician
- Maintenance Manager
- Plant Management, VP Manufacturing
- Production Operator, Supervisor
- Project Director, Manager
- Reliability Manager or Engineer
- VP or Director of Engineering or Operations
- EPCs and OEMs
Click for Registration
Click to see the Agenda At a Glance
Click to see the Exchange WebsiteZoom Kobe XI ZK11