The International Society of Automation (ISA) announces today that early-bird registration is open for its 8th Marketing and Sales Summit, which will be held 11-13 September 2013 at the W New Orleans hotel, just steps from the famed French Quarter.
By registering by 15 June 2013, ISA members will save $110 on registration costs ($445 early-bird rate versus full rate of $555), and Automation Community members and the general public will save $100 ($595 early-bird rate versus full rate of $695). To register now, click here. (Select “Register Online” under the ABOUT tab.)
The theme of this year’s summit, “Innovation in Automation: Navigating the Maze of Customer Connections,” focuses on giving marketing and sales professionals the tools, strategies and insights needed to successfully negotiate their way through today’s fast-changing automation and control marketplace.
Key topic areas include: best practices in social media, guerilla marketing, brand marketing, market-driven product development, winning complex accounts, business development, advertising in the digital age, and more.
- Discover practical, proven strategies to improve their customer relationships, and boost their marketing and sales results.
- Participate in a variety of expert-led workshops, panel discussions, and tutorials.
- Discover how to leverage social networks to their advantage.
- Learn to influence prospects’ and customers’ perceptions of cost, value and benefits in complex sales.
- Recognize the most effective marketing tools and processes in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Master how to generate reliable ROI data.
- Come away with solutions and ideas they can immediately put to work.
- Secure valuable new contacts.
For more information, visit www.marketingsalessummit.com