OPC-Day Europe is organizing many events in 2013 to showcase the technology and also to provide OPC members a platform to showcase their solutions.
Highlight in 2013 will be the OPC-Day Europe 2013:
It's THE event to meet members, OPC-board representatives, technology experts, evangelists, vendors, customers. Starting in 2011 at SAP, Germany and 2012 at Endress+Hauser, Switzerland the OPC-Day Europe 2013 is hosted by Yokogawa Europe in their QH in Netherlands.
This event is open for OPC members and non-members
Benefits of attending
- Attendees get to hear from the experts about OPC technical updates, information modeling and certification
- Attendees get in-depth knowledge on how they can increase market share for their products using the OPC technology
- Show commitment from international companies for support of our OPC standards
- Demonstrations OPC UA: From controller to MES/ERP IT Enterprise
- Learn about OPC UA in sensor level and possible applications to domains inclusive of building automation
- Success is measured by the level of adoption, you'll hear stories from a number of end-users that have deployed the technology
- Special sessions on oil and gas, MDIS, FDI, PLCOpen / MES and building automation.
- Networking opportunity with potential customers, vendors and sponsors
Click 'OPC Day Europe 2013' for more details