Process Safety Management Conference will be held from 22nd-24th October at London for Chemicals & Petrochemicals Inndustries. This insightful conference will offer you best practice case studies covering real-life experiences and lessons learned, delivered by Europe’s leading chemical and petrochemical producers. Discover how they have driven process safety culture into the heart of their organisations, executed robust leadership programmes and benchmark best practice approaches that you can incorporate into your own organisational process safety management framework.
- Executing process safety leadership from the boardroom to the floor - driving process safety culture into the core of an organisation
- Understanding, applying and aligning human factors with an integrated process safety management system
- Embedding robust process safety KPI’s to allow you to effectively measure and monitor safety performance
- Mapping the journey from a localised process safety management programme to a global corporate framework
- Defining safety parameters for ageing assets and establishing necessary guidelines and asset integrity principles
- Implementing a safety performance model to reduce risk and improve standards across chemical industrial parks
Shop Women's Sneakers by Brand