C-more industrial touch screens are designed to give you the best cost of ownership, considering initial price, features, ease of use, reliability and free award-winning technical support. We continue to improve both hardware and software features. Perhaps this is why more and more people find that C-more touch panels have what it takes to meet most of their HMI application needs.
With the C-more series, featuring STN and TFT touch screens, AutomationDirect now provides the best combination of reliability, ease of use, and features at the lowest possible prices. The C-more line of operator interface HMI touch panels is one of the most powerful and easy to use in the industry. With C-more flat panel touch screens, you can virtually replace almost all mechanical pushbuttons, switches, meters, and other peripheral devices.
C-more is programmed with easy-to-use configuration software that provides a powerful set of tools for developing simple or very complex applications. The C-more software makes touchscreen panel setup and C-more programming quick and simple, and all C-more touch panels use the same programming package.
C-more touch panels include many important new features engineered into the product design to provide outstanding hardware and software.
- Analog touch sensing to eliminate touch cell boundaries
- More memory and methods to get data in/out of the panel
- Overlapping active devices on the touch screen
- 65,368 colors for enhanced pictures on 6, 8, 10, 12 and 15" TFT panels (15 shades of gray on 6” STN touch screen panels)
- Higher screen resolutions, 12" and 15" panels
- Built-in project simulation, test on PC while developing
- Serial RS232, RS422/485 and Ethernet 10/100BaseT communications
- Programming via USB or Ethernet
- Optional AC power adapter
- Bright backlight bulbs
- 50,000 hour backlight life on all displays
- User replaceable bulbs on 8, 10, 12 & 15" panels
- Animation of bitmaps
- 4,000 built-in symbols and 10 typefaces with hundreds of font sizes
- PID faceplate, trending, alarming and recipe abilities
- Background screen option for each created screen
- Data logging
- Built-in FTP server, e-mail client, Web server
- Event Manager to trigger actions based on assigned state changes, schedules, PLC tag names or other events set up in a database environment. The event can also trigger a sound bite, initiate a screen capture, send a data file (FTP), send an e-mail, and more.
- Audio output port