Beijer Electronics has launched cost-effective iX TxF-2 series of HMIs, including 5, 7 and 10 inch operator interface panels designed for industrial environments.
A cost-effective yet advanced HMI:
The iX TxF-2 series offers three cost-effective industrial HMIs with high-resolution touch-screen and modern design. The UL-approved iX TxF-2 panels combine IP65 plastic housing with the full version of the iX HMI Software, making it a cost-effective yet full-featured HMI. All iX TxF-2 panels come standard with Ethernet, serial and USB ports.
Smart iX HMI Software:
The iX HMI Software features all basic HMI functions such as alarms, data logging, trends, security as well as more advanced functions. It combines best-in-class vector-based graphics and smart functions that allow for intuitive operation on the spot. iX HMI software guarantees almost limitless connectivity to PLCs and other equipment with an extensive list of more than 70 drivers.
- High resolution TFT-LCD touch-screen
- 10″, 800 × 480 pixel (16:9), 7″, 800 × 480 pixel (16:9), 5″, 800 × 480 pixel (16:9)
- Application storage 200 MB
- 1 × Ethernet, 4 × serial, 1 × USB as standard
- Operating temperature -10° to +50°C
- UL / cUL, CE, FCC and KCC certifications
- IP65 protected corrosion-resistant plastic housing
- iX HMI Software with universal connectivity