Yokogawa launched the wireless field products conforming to the ISA100.11a standard in 2010 and has led the business ever since. Now, Yokogawa has released a new, large-scale, reliable, next-generation plant-wide field wireless system.
In developing this system, which forms the core of field digital solutions, Yokogawa has focused on the following three key features.
1. Reliability: reliable high-performance field wireless and redundant technologies
2. Flexibility: flexible architecture that supports the full range, from small to large-scale plants
3. Openness: open ISA100.11a standard that allows third-party field wireless devices to be connected
This new system has been developed in line with Yokogawa’s “Grow” concept of helping customers to grow and enabling ourselves to evolve and continue to offer timely solutions.
Yokogawa has developed the following new products for the new field wireless system:
- YFGW410 field wireless management station
- YFGW510 field wireless access point
- YFGW610 field wireless media converter
For further details please click 'Large-scale plant-wide field wireless system by Yokogawa'Lebron XIV 14 Low