In many applications within the process, food and life sciences industries, the smallest amounts of a substance must be measured and added with a high degree of accuracy – whether in piping or in chemical reactors. Flavoring for foodstuffs, active ingredients for pharmaceuticals or corrosion-inhibiting substances in oil production are just a few examples. The newly developed Promass A measures such substances drop-for-drop with a precision unmatched worldwide.
- Highest measuring accuracy for lowest flow quantities: ±0.1% (at min. 8 g/min), ±1% (at min. 0.8 g/min)
- Excellent measuring performance and robustness, even in case of strongly fluctuating process and ambient conditions
- Highest product quality in hygienic and sterile applications thanks to self-draining single-tube system
- Space-saving installation: compact, lightweight sensors; no inlet and outlet runs required
- Optimal process reliability: high corrosion resistance, developed according to IEC 61508 (SIL), Heartbeat Technology for permanent self-diagnostics as well as for device verification during operation
- Full access to all process and diagnostic data through freely combinable I/Os, fieldbuses or WLAN
Promass A guarantees maximum robustness and precisely measured values with unparalleled repeatability. All of this thanks to the innovative sensor concept, which sets new standards in Coriolis measurement technology. Promass A is light and compact – with no losses in performance or robustness. The measuring device is therefore ideally suited for space-saving installation, for example in modular process facilities and skids.